If the PRC issuer publishes a half-year or quarterly report in the PRC, the Exchange may authorise it to publish that report (if necessary, translated into English and Chinese) instead of the half-year and quarterly reports provided for in Chapter 18, provided that the information given is equivalent to that which would otherwise have been required.