If the overseas issuer publishes a half-year or quarterly report in its country of incorporation or other establishment, the Exchange may authorise it to publish that report (as necessary, translated into English and Chinese) instead of the half-year or quarterly report provided for in Chapter 18, provided that the information given is equivalent to that which would otherwise have been required.