In addition to the information set out in rule 14.58, the announcement for a share transaction must contain at least the following information:—
(1) the amount and details of the securities being issued including details of any restrictions which apply to the subsequent sale of such securities;
(2) brief details of the asset(s) being acquired, including the name of any company or business or the actual assets or properties where relevant and, if the assets include securities, the name and general description of the activities of the company in which the securities are or were held;
(3) if the transaction involves an issue of securities of a subsidiary of the listed issuer, a declaration as to whether the subsidiary will continue to be a subsidiary of the listed issuer following the transaction;
(4) a statement that the announcement appears for information purposes only and does not constitute an invitation or offer to acquire, purchase or subscribe for the securities; and
(5) a statement that application has been or will be made to the Exchange for the listing of and permission to deal in the securities.